Consign with Us
NOTE: If you wish to consign furniture or large items, please email us at email@example.com and attach photos of your items! We will review and respond to your email within 48 hours.
We love the idea of consignment as an eco-friendly and economical exchange that impacts the local community in a positive way!
We accept and sell the following, depending on showroom space and customer demand:
- Tables & Chairs
- Antiques, Armoires, Sofas & Loveseats
- Dressers, Chests, Trunks & Ottomans
- Benches & Bar Stools
- China cabinets, Desks & Shelves
- Bookcases & Head Boards
- Outdoor Furniture
- Wall Art & Mirrors
- Candle Holders & Sconces
- Picture Frames
- Vases & Floral Arrangements
- Lamps & Floor Light Fixtures
- Glassware, Ceramics & Dishes/China
- Knick Knacks & Home Decor
- Jewelry & Purses
- Unique, Unusual & Fun Pieces
Consigning is Easy:
1. Decide what you would like to consign.
2. Check that all items are CLEAN and in EXCELLENT CONDITION. Please, no cracks, stains, chips, smoke odors, pet hair, etc. If they are not clean or in poor condition, they will be returned. Remember, the better it looks, the faster it will sell.
3. Make an appointment. Let us know via visit, phone or email how many items you are planning on consigning and when. (Photos of large items must be emailed or shown to staff prior to consigning them for approval.)
4. Did we mention that all items must be CLEAN? We are known to be real sticklers about this!
5. On your initial visit, sign the consignment agreement when bringing your items in.
6. We have a Drop & Run procedure so you don’t have to wait. Please bring a list of your items at drop off, so it can be checked against our list when items are being inventoried.
7. If time allows, we will quickly try to go through your items to select what our customers tend to buy, and may return potential non-saleable items back to you.
8. For each item, we will conduct research (as needed), inventory into our database, price (at current resale value) and tag your items.
9. Enjoy life while we sell your items!
Have larger items that need to get to Eclectics?
- Most of our consignors bring items in by themselves via a truck or SUV (their vehicle, neighbor's, friend's, etc.).
- Certain moving companies have very reasonable rates. We can provide you the contact information of a local moving company if needed. (They are not affiliated nor employed by Eclectics.)
- In addition, there is a U-Haul rental company in the same plaza as Eclectics if you would like to move the pieces yourself.
- Please arrange pick-ups and deliveries with Eclectics staff. We want to make sure that we have a designated space for your items upon receiving them. If you are arranging a pick up, it is helpful for us to know ahead of time so that we may clear a pathway to our exterior doors.
We look forward to selling your items!
If you are ready to consign, see our contact info below. Give us a call to schedule an appointment. If you have 5 home decor (non-furniture) items or less, feel free to drop them off anytime.